Well I am taking a QUICK break from packing to join in on the great Hodge Podge questions. Please stop by Joyce's blog after reading and commenting here to find other great blogs and join in!
1. I'm joining my daughter1 in the 101 in 1001 challenge. Essentially you create a list of 101 things you hope to do or accomplish in the next 1001 days. What's one thing you'd put on your list?
Publish an e-book
2. How many remote controls do you have in your house? What's one item in your home you wish could be operated by remote control?
Four remotes & I wish I could control.....my oven turning on by remote.
3. What does having it all mean to you? Is it attainable?
I don't know if truly having it all is attainable because there is never enough time, or money, etc. BUT, depending on your personal definition of having it all you might. I have a home, food, a car and an amazing family who is all pretty healthy. My husband has a secure job and we live in an amazing place. I think we pretty much do have it all.
4. What's your favorite movie soundtrack?
5. Describe the best view you've seen from a rooftop.
When we lived in Japan our first apartment had a rooptop area that we could go and watch the sunrise and sunset. It was amazing to sit there and look out over the Ocean etc. No idea where on the computer those picture are and I don't have time to look as I am suppose to be packing my heart out. Sorry!
6. What's your least favorite thing about summer?
Mosquitos and snakes.
7. Our weekly Hodgepodge falls on the first day of August. In ten words or less sum up your July.
Wet, funny, chaotic, laughter, tears, new.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
For something lighter here is a hilarious picture of my husband and dog swinging at the park. Yes my dog loves to swing. Who knew? I am so glad I had my camera so I could capture this because it will make me laugh for forever :)