I am so happy to be back to posting and happy to be participating in Hodge Podge again! Thank you Joyce for easing me back into blogging again with great questions :) Check her out over at:
1. The Wednesday Hodgepodge this week falls on John Chapman's birth date. He's more famously known as Johnny Appleseed...what's your favorite variety of apple?
I really like Grapples. (Apples that taste slightly like grapes) You can check it out more here
2. When did you last say 'ick'?
Yesterday when I cleaned my kids bathroom - no dry heaving this time though so I was happy about that.
3. Do you think there's a generation gap? Explain.
This question requires too much thought right now :) I didn't use to think there was but as I get older and see teenagers I think there must be.
4. What's on your computer screen saver? Do you leave it alone or change it often?
A family picture and I like to change it periodically. I am to lazy and busy to do it often but I like change.
5. If you had the attention of the entire world for two minutes, what would you say?
I would say stop, be grateful and be kind.
Well I did purchase a peplum dress which I really like & I think out of the others I would most go for lace. I just don't know if I can pull of the printed pants.
A hug from my kids and chocolate.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well, it has been ages since I posted on my blog, let alone to the Hodge Podge. August was an insanity filled month and September has been a little nuts also. I really am hoping that life has slowed down and that we are finally getting back into routine around these parts and yay for finally having internet so I can rejoin you!!!