Well it is time for the Hodge Podge and I am glad to be actually participating this time. The last two I have saved and started and then never finished or published. Life is busy but I enjoy this so I made sure to get done today :) Thanks Joyce for taking the time and effort to put this together - it is greatly appreciated!!
If you have not already joined in after reading my answers head over to Joyce's great blog,
From This Side of the Pond and join in. She is a much more reliable blogger as well :)
1. Share your traditions surrounding the Christmas stocking.
Hmm... we don't really have big traditions about our Stocking... we open them when we first wake up and that is about it. I am interested to hear all of yours.
2. How many hours of sleep do you average at night? Is it enough?
Well I don't do sleep great. I have a hard time shutting off my mind and I am a night person so that works against me. I get anywhere from 4 to 7 hours. I have kids that still get up at night sometimes so if I go to bed late and then they are up I am really struggling the next morning. No it is not enough and I have been working on improving that because it is so important.
3. If you had to give up one thing for the remainder of this year what would it be?
Cleaning the bathrooms? No that is just what I want to give up...lol. I think I would give up tv.
4. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (or Wills and Kate as I like to call them) have announced they're expecting a baby. Do you follow news of the Royals?
Well I have always been interested but especially living in England you follow it. I am very excited for them and I hope that she feels better soon and they are given space to enjoy this experience.
5. For me, the sound of childhood is__________________.
6. Fruit cake-yay or boo? What's your favorite dessert made with fruit?
Boo. Fruit pizza is probably my favorite dessert made with fruit.
7. What is one thing you want to accomplish before 2012 comes to an end?
I would like to get my Christmas cards out this year as compared to last year. Lofty goal I know.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I hope that the magic of the Season gets everyone excited and that Christmas can be enjoyed with peace and joy for each of you. That you don't get stuck in the hustle and bustle and chaos that it can contain.
Oh and if you have an extra 30 seconds my last post has two humorous pictures brought to you by my wacky kids.