Life has been so full of life that I have not been blogging in some time ...I am grateful to Joyce though who takes most of the work out of it for me when I decide to hop back into it at least on Wednesdays :) Visit her if you don't already over at From This Side of the Pond. She is a faithful and talented blogger!
Hop over and join in or just read her answers as well as others and don't forget to check out the Gilt Shop on Facebook - you won't regret it !!
1. When were you last facing an ocean? Using just ONE word, describe how you felt as you faced that ocean.
I last faced the ocean .... last summer. Calm is how I felt facing it.
2. What are three sounds you hate to hear?
The panic/pain cry of any of my kids, the phone ringing in the middle of the night & screeching.
3. This question comes to you courtesy of some real life friends. Hi real life friends! When you shop for yourself, do you try everything on in the store before buying or do you buy, try on at home, and then return what you don't like or what doesn't fit?
Try on in the store. If it makes to my house it may never leave.
4. February 26th is National Pistachio Day...are you a fan of the little green nut? Do you use them in cooking and baking or prefer to eat them right out of the shell?
Not a pistachio fan sorry!
5. When did you last have to compromise with someone? Were you happy to reach the compromise or slightly irritated it was necessary?
I would say I am in the midst of a few compromises and it is never easy ... it is irritating because you both feel right & there is no one to really please anyone.
6. Have you ever written a letter to an elected official? Did you get a response?
I am sure in my youth or Girl Scouts days I did but nothing pops into my mind. We did use to receive Christmas Cards from the White House years ago when my mom was heavily involved in politics.
7. We 'March' into a new month at the end of this week...what's something on your March calendar guaranteed to make you smile?
Guaranteed to make me smile ... hmm... the promise of warmer weather :)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have an extremely talented friend who is launching a jewelry business. She makes incredible pieces and well as scours the world to find unique pieces at a steal. She is having a sale today that starts at noon EST and you want to check it out!
I will be interviewing her soon so check back to see pictures of some of her amazing items!
Find her on Facebook and be ready to be wowed! Here is one of her hand crafted designs that she is featuring today. I have seen it in person and it is wonderful! I will soon be wearing one - will you grab one ?