Many things in life baffle me.... generally what baffles me involves my children.
Here is a list of things that I thought my kids would have down by now.... I have been surprised & baffled by these things for awhile now.
1) Putting the lid back on the toothpaste
2) Rinsing out the sink
3) Flushing..... if nothing else how does your own gag reflex not prompt you?
4) The lack of aim in the loo.... it is astounding to me how many times and how much they miss...
5) Our inability to get out of the door in a quick manner
6) How the genuinely seem stumped as to what they need to do to get ready for school each and every day
7) How going to the grocery store involves at least one battle....
Now having ranting about all that here is what else just blows me away about my kids:
1) How amazing of a builder G is.... his mind just creates the coolest things.
2) How generous D is .... he is always so happy to help and to share
3) How funny B is... he can always make me laugh
4) How much just a smile from them can totally alter my life
5) How sweet and rowdy they can be at nearly the same time
6) How much they will defend and help one another
7) How they love to read and imagine and act things out .....
There are days where I am baffled for sure... and days of sighs and frustrations but I would not trade any of them or any of it for a second because what is always there is LOVE.